Looking for a boost to your routine without the commitment of coaching sessions? Sarah Kelly Coaching offers self-love and self-growth workshops. In addition to leading half-day and full-day workshops, Sarah is available to lead workshop sessions at conferences and co-lead events. All workshops, events and retreats are open to all genders, unless specified in the description. Limited scholarships available.
Save the date: May 23, 2020
“Love Yourself” is a day long event in Portland, Maine all about self-love is for EVERYONE. This event will be all inclusive reaching across gender, sexuality, race, age, size, socioeconomic barriers. We are stronger together. Panels include, but are not limited to topics on self love, body empowerment, positivity, being seen, personal stories, and self-care for advocates.
Learn more and reserve your spot at loveyourselfevents.com.
New Moon Ceremonies
The new moon is a time to set new goals and intentions. Each month holds special meaning, and allows you to focus on an area of your life that may need more attention. Sarah Kelly Coaching hosts a monthly gathering for you to create change in your life with the power of the moon and community.
New moon workshops are 90 minutes and include:
* An informative talk about the astrological meaning of that month’s moon
* A guided activity to set intentions and space honoring personal goals and the month ahead
March’s new moon workshop will be virtual! Stay tuned for more information.
March 23, 2020 — 8 p.m.
Calming your Inner Critic
The inner critic is the internal voice that criticizes your thoughts or actions. Everyone has this voice, but for some it’s louder than others.
In this 3-hour workshop, we will take a look at the inner critic, why it is so loud, and ways to start to calm it.
At this workshop, you will:
* Connect with other strong souls searching for a more positive life
* Get tools to carry home into practice
* Learn ways to calm the negative voice, to be replaced by a more loving and gentle internal guide.
Space is limited to 10. All genders welcome.
Can’t afford it? Fill out this scholarship application.
For those looking for more a immersive experience, retreats ranging from weekends to 10 days offer a way to do deep work in a restorative atmosphere. For those looking for the adventure of a lifetime, international trips for small groups. Travel brings out a vulnerability that can be a catalyst for change. But there’s no reason not to have a little fun and adventure at the same time! Trips typically range from 4-10 days.
Journey of the Heart: Self-Love Yoga Retreat
Cusco, Urubamba Valley and Machu Picchu
Sarah Kelly Coaching is heading back to Peru in the Spring of 2022. There are no words that adequately describe the magical energy of Peru. This retreat will focus on self-love, healing, restoration and a connection with a higher power while exploring the incredible land of Peru. On this journey you will enjoy:
• Daily yoga and meditation with 360-degree views of the Andes Mountains
• Enjoy farm-to-table, vegetarian meals at grown onsite and lovingly prepared while at Pachamama Wasi
• An intimate group of explorers ready to support each other’s journey
• Evening workshops will center on developing self-love
• Daily activities including hiking, waterfalls, and tours of local archeological sites
• Spiritual journeys include a crystal bowl ceremony, sweat lodge, and opening ceremony to honor Mother Earth
• For more personal attention, private energy healing, spa service, yoga, and coaching are available for an additional cost