Looking for a boost to your routine without the commitment of coaching sessions? Sarah Kelly Coaching offers self-love and self-growth workshops. In addition to leading half-day and full-day workshops, Sarah is available to lead workshop sessions at conferences and co-lead events.
New Moon Workshops
The new moon is a time to set new goals and intentions. Each month holds special meaning, and allows you to focus on an area of your life that may need more attention. Sarah Kelly Coaching is hosting a monthly gathering for you to create change in your life with the power of the moon and community.
New moon workshops include:
* Non-alcoholic refreshments
* An informative talk about the astrological meaning of that month’s moon
* A guided activity to set intentions and space honoring personal goals and the month ahead
* Take home gift
The Portland Yoga Project
332 Forest Avenue
Friday, August 30 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, September 28 at 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 27 at 3 p.m.
Tuesday, November 26 at 7 p.m.
For those looking for more a immersive experience, retreats ranging from weekends to 10 days offer a way to do deep work in a restorative atmosphere. For those looking for the adventure of a lifetime, international trips for small groups. Travel brings out a vulnerability that can be a catalyst for change. But there’s no reason not to have a little fun and adventure at the same time! Trips typically range from 4-10 days.
Journey of the Heart: Self-Love Yoga Retreat
Cusco, Urubamba Valley and Machu Picchu
April 6-15, 2020
Sarah Kelly Coaching is heading back to Peru in the Spring of 2020. There are no words that adequately describe the magical energy of Peru. This retreat will focus on self-love, healing, restoration and a connection with a higher power while exploring the incredible land of Peru. On this journey you will enjoy:
• Daily yoga and meditation with 360-degree views of the Andes Mountains
• Enjoy farm-to-table, vegetarian meals at grown onsite and lovingly prepared while at Pachamama Wasi
• An intimate group of explorers ready to support each other’s journey
• Evening workshops will center on developing self-love
• Daily activities including hiking, waterfalls, and tours of local archeological sites
• Spiritual journeys include a crystal bowl ceremony, sweat lodge, and opening ceremony to honor Mother Earth
• For more personal attention, private energy healing, spa service, yoga, and coaching are available for an additional cost