Sarah Kelly is available to lead workshop sessions at conferences and co-lead events. Please contact her directly to learn more.
Workshops, Groups & Courses:
- Moon Magic Membership: Join us to tap into the wisdom of the sky each month. The moon and stars provide a guide for us to live fully, if we take the time to listen. Each month we’ll dive deep into the moon, the stars, and ourselves. Expert astrologers will guide us through the month’s themes and highlights. We will then explore the themes in our own lives through embodiment practices, group coaching, meditation, journaling, and ritual. Join as a founding member of Moon Magic Membership.
- Practicing Spirituality: Spirituality can be a guiding force in a person’s life. It is a deeply personal journey. Like many things, it also flourishes in community. This 5-week online group will meet on Thursdays at 7pm (ET). We will create a community-centered experience that holds space for each individual to grow in their own beliefs exploring topics that allow you to go deeper into your own practice supported in an online group setting. Next group begins in September.
- Journey of Self Love: Self-love is more than massages and bubble baths, but what exactly is it? Self-love begins with listening and understanding yourself. In this 4-week course, starting in June, we’ll guide you through the basics of self-love: self-awareness, forgiveness, boundaries, and action. We will help you develop a deeper relationship with yourself through meditation, yoga, live group coaching, and deep-dive exercises.
For those looking for more a immersive experience, retreats ranging from weekends to 10 days offer a way to do deep work in a restorative atmosphere. For those looking for the adventure of a lifetime, international trips for small groups. Travel brings out a vulnerability that can be a catalyst for change. But there’s no reason not to have a little fun and adventure at the same time! Trips typically range from 4-10 days.
Journey of the Heart: Self-Love Yoga Retreat
Cusco, Urubamba Valley and Machu Picchu
We are heading back to Peru in the Spring of 2022 (as long as it is safe to do so). There are no words that adequately describe the magical energy of Peru. This retreat will focus on self-love, healing, restoration and a connection with a higher power while exploring the incredible land of Peru. On this journey you will enjoy:
• Daily yoga and meditation with 360-degree views of the Andes Mountains
• Enjoy farm-to-table, vegetarian meals at grown onsite and lovingly prepared while at Pachamama Wasi
• An intimate group of explorers ready to support each other’s journey
• Evening workshops will center on developing self-love
• Daily activities including hiking, waterfalls, and tours of local archeological sites
• Spiritual journeys include a crystal bowl ceremony, sweat lodge, and opening ceremony to honor Mother Earth
• For more personal attention, private energy healing, spa service, yoga, and coaching are available for an additional cost