#GratitudeGiveaway INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES
The following Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and will be construed according to, and governed exclusively by Colorado Law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The #GratitudeGiveaway Instagram and Facebook Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an online sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins on November 22, 2017 at 9:00:01 AM (ET) and ends on November 26, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner (as defined below) in the Sweepstakes to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: You may enter the Sweepstakes by going online to Instagram.com or Facebook.com. To qualify, participants must “like” or “follow” Sarah Kelly Coaching pages on corresponding channel and tag one friend that participant is grateful for with message of gratitude. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Yeti or Starbucks. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor (as defined below), not to Facebook, Instagram, Yeti or Starbucks. You may enter through Instagram or Facebook, however, only one entry per each Instagram or Facebook accounts, per day, per person will be accepted. If entering via a mobile device: Mobile online entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers, but Sarah Kelly Coaching (“Sponsor”) makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate. Check with your carrier for details. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for mobile online data service, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a mobile device entry. Sponsor in its sole discretion may add or delete a wireless carrier at any time, without notice.In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the Instagram or Facebook account submitted/utilized at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to a Instagram or Facebook account by the organization that is responsible for assigning Instagram or Facebook accounts. Entrants may not participate with multiple Instagram or Facebook accounts, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter as multiple entrants using Instagram or Facebook. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple Instagram or Facebook accounts and/or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void everywhere else outside the U.S. or where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws. Employees of Sarah Kelly Coaching their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor’s designated representative, whose decisions are final, on or about November 27, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period.Entries must be received by the end time and date of the promotion period to be eligible for the Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing. Potential Grand Prize Winner will receive a direct message from the Sponsor at the Instagram or Facebook account used to participate in the Sweepstakes; confirming that he/she was determined to be a winner and requesting the individual’s full name, email address and mailing address. Potential Winner must respond to Sponsor’s winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours of notification or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential Winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner will forfeit his or her Prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Grand Prize Winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Grand Prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Limit one (1) Instagram or Facebook account per person for the duration of the promotion period. Sponsor shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Sponsor. Once submitted, a submission cannot be modified by the submitting entrant, nor deleted or cancelled. Entrants may not enter through a promotion/contest club (or similar method), with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter the Sweepstakes more than the permitted number of times. Any submissions that display inappropriate, graphic or lewd content will be ineligible. Any submission that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, that violates the above criteria will be disqualified. Incomplete submissions will be declared ineligible. Decisions of the Sponsor are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules, determining the winner, and awarding of the prize.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: There is one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest will receive the following (the “Grand Prize”): (i) Custom Sarah Kelly Coaching Yeti Rambler (ii) One pound bag of Starbucks Caramel Coffee (iii) Wake up and Create Notebook. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $50. The specifics of ALL aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
- GENERAL: Promotion Entities nor their respective employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any portion of the Grand Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Prize-related activities. Acceptance of the Grand Prize shall be construed as and signify the Grand Prize Winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or Prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is run solely by Sarah Kelly Coaching, LLC. Facebook, Instagram, Yeti or Starbucks do not have any responsibility or liability in this contest.
- DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United States law, as applicable. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of Maine, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the Grand Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Grand Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the Grand Prize winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- WINNER’S LIST: Winner will be announced on Instagram.
- SPONSOR: Sarah Kelly Coaching, LLC. P.O. Box 8034, Portland, Maine 04102.
Facebook, Instagram, Yeti or Starbucks are not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of submissions or the administration of the Sweepstakes and are not involved with the Sweepstakes in anyway.